Wow! What a night!
We ended up with 94 students competing last night. We had 36 judges
volunteer their time to listen to and critique these students. We also
relied heavily on the Madison County FFA officer team (15 or so) to serve
as time keepers and runners. We couldn't have done it without the help of
the awesome agriculture department at Madison County who were so helpful in
coordinating this event. A huge thanks to Mrs. Trisha Lastly, Ms. Katherine
Bell, Mrs. Cindy Jones, and Mr. Josh White.

I have attached the complete results. Area finals will be held next
Thursday, March 26, at West Jackson Middle School. We will again register
at 4:00 and speaking will begin at 4:30.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602