Please see the note about today's event from Mrs. Rivers. PLEASE DO NOT
ARRIVE BEFORE 3:45. Registration will not begin until 4:00.

*We are all set up for Tuesday.  We will be holding the events in the new
Etowah East Building on our campus.  When you turn onto Putnam Ford Drive,
look immediately to the right, this is the new Etowah East Building.  I
will have a large sign up so that people can see it.  Our campus releases
at 3:15, and with 2200 kids exiting it can be very hectic.  The middle
school will release at 3:40 or so.We will hold everyone in the cafeteria
(my students will be there to greet), and there will light refreshments
served.Call me if anything is needed.Mrs. Ashley RiversAgriculture
EducationFFA AdvisorEtowah High School770-926-4411*
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602