Teachers, the gentleman who brought the zero turn mowers to Jasper today needs to get on the road as soon as possible and has requested that we do the senior driving first. We will try to accommodate him so seniors will drive first while middle school students begin with the pre- trip and practice driving. Please remember that all contestants should be at Jasper Middle by 4:30.