First let me say "Thank You" to all of the teams that came out yesterday to compete in the Area II Parliamentary Procedure CDE as well as Rob Jackson and Travis Sertich for serving as host to the event and helping the contest run so smoothly. I also want to thank Area II Officers Travis Tankersley and Samantha Neal for assisting with the plant pick-up and registration.

In the Junior event, congratulations go out to

White County High School and
Madison County Middle for placing First and Second respectively.

In the Senior event, congratulations go to

Madison County High School and
White County High School for again placing First and Second respectively.

These four teams will advance to the State Semi-Final Competition on March 21st at UGA.

Congratulations to Advisors Dustin and Amanda Keener, John Lastly, and Trisha Lastly.

Complete rankings are attached.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell