Teachers,

I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with reminders as needed. Looking at the weather for next week, they are calling for rain every day next week. If you had planned to give us officer books at the lawnmower CDE, you may want to have a backup plan.

*March 6th to the North Region Office*

State FFA Degree applications, STAR Battery applications, State FFA Officer Applications, and Agriscience Teacher of the Year Applications.

*March 10th to the North Region Office*

National FFA Week Observance, Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books, WLC Scholarships.

*March 14th to State FFA Office*

Enrollment Data, ** State Convention Talent Applications, Final FFA Rosters, GYFA Rosters & Dues

*March 30 to North Region Office* ** American Degree Applications, Middle School Record Books, National Chapter Applications

Please review the electronic submission guidelines attached if you submit any of these electronically. Also note that officer books may not be submitted electronically. All application documents  that can be submitted electronically should be emailed to [log in to unmask].

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't forget to use our dropbox if you need it.

I know these are particularly tough months to be an Ag Teacher.

Thank you for all that you do,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher