Wow! What a night!
We ended up with 94 students competing last night. We had 36 judges volunteer their time to listen to and critique these students. We also relied heavily on the Madison County FFA officer team (15 or so) to serve as time keepers and runners. We couldn't have done it without the help of the awesome agriculture department at Madison County who were so helpful in coordinating this event. A huge thanks to Mrs. Trisha Lastly, Ms. Katherine Bell, Mrs. Cindy Jones, and Mr. Josh White.

I have attached the complete results. Area finals will be held next Thursday, March 26, at West Jackson Middle School. We will again register at 4:00 and speaking will begin at 4:30.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602