Please complete this registration form for each team for the 2015 Area I and Area II Forestry CDE's. Area I will be at Taylor's Farm on April 21st. Area II will be at the Whitehall Forest (UGA) on April 20th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.
We will start with Reforestation at 3:30 for those arriving early. All of the other events will start at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to the registration email. The T-shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached to the registration form.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 9th. (I will order T-shirts that afternoon.)
Mr. Bill Lott is contracting with Jefferson FFA Alumni in Area 2 and with LaFayette FFA Alumni in Area 1 to provide a meal for the students and teachers. The Alumni chapters will also sell drinks before the contest. Hopefully, this will help the chapters get home earlier. Please be sure and Thank Mr. Bill Lott and the Alumni chapters for helping us with this at the CDE.
Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click "Submit"

Forestry CDE Registration Link

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher