Please see the note about today's event from Mrs. Rivers. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 3:45. Registration will not begin until 4:00.

We are all set up for Tuesday.  We will be holding the events in the new Etowah East Building on our campus.  When you turn onto Putnam Ford Drive, look immediately to the right, this is the new Etowah East Building.  I will have a large sign up so that people can see it.  Our campus releases at 3:15, and with 2200 kids exiting it can be very hectic.  The middle school will release at 3:40 or so.

We will hold everyone in the cafeteria (my students will be there to greet), and there will light refreshments served.

Call me if anything is needed.

Mrs. Ashley Rivers
Agriculture Education
FFA Advisor