I am attaching a list of those FFA members who have submitted State FFA Degree applications and had their applications judged as qualified to receive the award. Congratulations to all of these students and their Advisors for developing quality Supervised Agricultural Experience Programs as well as demonstrating superior FFA involvement.

We did, however, have a significant number of applications that contained errors or simply did not meet the criteria to be awarded the degree.

If you have FFA members who submitted applications but who are not on the attached list, you should be receiving information from an Area Teacher shortly with the corrections that need to be made or an explanation of why the application was turned down.

If you and the student would like to make the needed corrections and resubmit the application, you will have through Wednesday, April 1st to do so. Our final list will be turned in to the State FFA Office first thing on April 2nd.

Please resubmit the applications to the applications-northregion@gaaged email account or deposit them in the Four Towers Drop box outside the front door. I would not recommend standard mail as it regularly takes 5-7 days to get to our office.

Also please remember that each teacher must submit at least one State FFA Degree in order to meet the Program of Work Standards.

Feel free to call me with questions or concerns,

Thank you for all you do,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell