Teachers,
Please see the information below from Mrs. Davis. We will begin registering students at 4:00.

The address for West Jackson Middle School is
400 Gum Springs Church Road
Jefferson, GA 30549

Please do not arrive before 3:45 (unless you would like to be stuck in the carrider line). There is parking available in the front of the school, and if that is full, you may park in the grass or in the lot to the left of the building.

Enter through the front doors of the school and go straight ahead down the center hallway. The Ag classroom is the second door on the right.

Give me a call or text if you should need anything else! 706-401-1111

Thanks!

April T Davis
Agriculture Teacher & FFA Advisor
West Jackson Middle School