I know that several of you have already had your spring advisory council
meetings, but many of you have meetings that are coming up. For those of
you who have met already, I hope that the process of you reviewing your
work requirements with your advisory councils has gone well.

In case you need it, I have attached another copy of the form to use with
your advisory council meeting along with the instruction guide. Please keep
in mind that as you meet, until the online Program of Work is available,
you will simply need to use a hard copy of the POW. If you need a hard
copy, please let me know.

If you have any questions about the process please let us know. Also, if
you are a first-year teacher and would like a member of our staff to come
and review the POW with you, please let the area teacher in your program
service area know.

Thanks for all you do,

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.