Teachers
The Area 5 Discussion was held yesterday and we had a tremendous Discussion Meet. This was the best Area 5 Discussion Meet that I have been at and I want to thank all the Teachers and Students for working so hard and having a good Meet.

Only two can move on to the next level but we had several Students that could do well in the State Meet that competed yesterday.

The results are:
The two area finalist that will advance to the State Discussion Meet are:(in no order)

Morgan Hart from Colquitt County and advisor Adrienne Smith
Rebecca Mulkey from Bainbridge High and advisor Farish Mulkey

The two other students that made the final round are:
Katibeth Mims from Seminole County
Landon Rowe from Irwin County

others that participated are:

Valerie Branch from Miller County
Bradles Griffin from Thomas County Central
Baylee Freeman from Tift County
Brooks Royal from Ben Hill
Lakin Knop from Thomasville High
Alex Mast from Americus-Sumter