Teachers,

The Thomasville FFD is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th at the Thomas County Agri-Center (244 County Farm Road, Thomasville, GA 31757). County Farm Road is just east of Thomasville off Highway 84. Registration at 4:00p, events start at 4:30p. The chapters listed below have pre-registered. If your chapter is not listed and you would like to attend, please e-mail me and let me know.

Mr. Jerry Stone, Ag Ed Teacher at Thomas County Central has absconded, er, acquired some sponsorship money and has informed me that the top individuals will be receiving VISA gift cards as awards.

Chapter Advisor # Students
NE Tift Brittaney Schwing 10
C. A. Gray, Jr. Matt Howell 15
Tift County Jimmy Cargle 15
Thomas County Middle Audrey Davis 11
Thomas County Central Jerry Stone 30
Clinch County Dustin O'Neal 15
Echols County Middle Shelby Corbett 25
C. A. Gray Middle Eddie Murray 11
132

See you Tuesday! (Weather forecast at this time is sunny with a high of 80 degrees F.)

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway