Teachers,

I know that several of you have already had your spring advisory council meetings, but many of you have meetings that are coming up. For those of you who have met already, I hope that the process of you reviewing your work requirements with your advisory councils has gone well.

In case you need it, I have attached another copy of the form to use with your advisory council meeting along with the instruction guide. Please keep in mind that as you meet, until the online Program of Work is available, you will simply need to use a hard copy of the POW. If you need a hard copy, please let me know.

If you have any questions about the process please let us know. Also, if you are a first-year teacher and would like a member of our staff to come and review the POW with you, please let the area teacher in your program service area know.

Thanks for all you do,

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education