Study Abroad 101: Packing, Apps, and Budgeting
Date: Thursday, March 19th
Time: 5:30 - 6:30pm
Location: MLC#214
Description: In this workshop, returned study abroad students will give you tips on how to pack, budget, and navigate the city around you while abroad. Take notes!

See ya there!

Best,
William Smith II
Education Abroad Advisor
Office Of International Education
1324 S.Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30602
Phone-(706)-542-2900
Email- [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Connect- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html