Hello All,

If you are going on a study abroad program this Summer or Fall you’ll really want to attend this workshop!

This workshop is geared toward getting the most out of your study abroad experience!

Study Abroad 101: Packing, Apps, and Budgeting

Date: Thursday, March 19th

Time: 5:30 – 6:30pm

Location: MLC#214

Description: In this workshop, returned study abroad students will give you tips on how to pack, budget, and navigate the city around you while abroad. Take notes!

See ya there!

Unsubscribe Link

Best,

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor

Office Of International Education

1324 S.Lumpkin Street

Athens, GA 30602

Phone-(706)-542-2900

Email- [log in to unmask]

Connect- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html