Study Abroad 101: Getting Immersed Into Your Surroundings

Date: Thursday, March 26th

Time: 5:30 -6:30pm

Location: MLC#350

Description: In this workshop, we’ll discuss ways in which you can get to know the culture and people of your host country while abroad. This workshop is essential for those planning to go abroad within the year.

See ya there!

Unsubscribe Link

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html