Teachers,

Several of you have asked for a list of award winners for our upcoming banquets. I want to thank Ms. Minish and Mr. Hunter for working on this today. Please find a list of award winners for both Area V and VI. If you have any questions or see any errors, please let us know.

Also, please keep in mind that we need an accurate head count for each banquet. If you did not get your reservation and payment in by the deadline yesterday, please send that as soon as possible.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

"Educating Georgia's Future"