Teachers -

Attached you will find the Fall 2015 Plant Order Form.  Please save the
order form to your computer, make your selections, highlight your
selections (highlight the plant name only) and then email back to me as an
attachment as in the example below:
*SCHOOL NAME*2015FallPlantOrder

*Notice the tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet - Annuals,
Perennials, Ferns, Fruits/Vegetables/Herbs and Poinsettias.*

We have several new plants and varieties this year and have included basic
descriptions to help you make your selection *We even have blueberries and
strawberries which many of you have asked about to start a school garden. *

As in the past you can request your PO once the new school year begins as *we
will not be sending out invoices until after plant delivery.*

We are planning on plant delivery at the Fall Teachers Meetings in August.

If you are not returning to your school please consider ordering the basics
for the teacher who will be replacing you as it is hard to find
"extra" plants once the new school year begins.

Please email your order form back to me by *Friday, May 22nd*.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Melissa

--
Melissa Riley