Good Morning Teachers,

If you are interested in purchasing finished poinsettias for your school
please look over the attached order form.  I have found a great supporter
of Georgia FFA that is happy to provide several different sizes of
Poinsettias as well as some other Christmas plants that you may want to
try.  All prices include delivery, each school must order a minimum of 50
plants total however.

You will find the colors to be the same as what Georgia Greenhouses offered
us as well as some new varieties.
The prices are slightly higher but this is because Georgia Greenhouses grew
unrooted cuttings which allowed them to have more plants per pot (but a
longer finish time). Our new grower, Windham's Greenhouses, grows their
poinsettias from liners, which equates to a shorter growing time and often
larger finished plant per plug which I think your customers will be very
happy with.

*All finished poinsettias orders are due back in the region office by
Friday, May 29th. *

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education