Good Morning Teachers,

If you are interested in purchasing finished poinsettias for your school please look over the attached order form.  I have found a great supporter of Georgia FFA that is happy to provide several different sizes of Poinsettias as well as some other Christmas plants that you may want to try.  All prices include delivery, each school must order a minimum of 50 plants total however.

You will find the colors to be the same as what Georgia Greenhouses offered us as well as some new varieties.
The prices are slightly higher but this is because Georgia Greenhouses grew unrooted cuttings which allowed them to have more plants per pot (but a longer finish time). Our new grower, Windham's Greenhouses, grows their poinsettias from liners, which equates to a shorter growing time and often larger finished plant per plug which I think your customers will be very happy with.

All finished poinsettias orders are due back in the region office by Friday, May 29th.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

--