Congratulations to each of our area officer finalist for making into the next round of competition.  There were some exceptional applications this year and selecting the finalists was an almost impossible task.

All of these candidates must arrive at the awards ceremony by 3:30pm to take the written exam.  Area 4 awards ceremony will be in the auditorium at East Georgia College in Swainsboro on May 12th and the Area 3 awards ceremony will be May 14th in the Pettigrew Center at FVSU.  They must also have a 1 minute speech prepared to give on stage during the awards ceremony.

Written Exam - Candidates selected in the application process will take a written exam.

-          Exam Format:

·         50 question, multiple choice test

·         The test will be developed from information found in the resources below:

a.       Current Official FFA Manual

b.      FFA Student Handbook

c.       Robert’s Rules of Order

d.      FFA New Horizons – Past 12 months

e.       Georgia FFA News (New Horizons Insert) – Past 12 months

·         Questions will concern practical information that an Area FFA Officer should know.

Area 4 Senior
Alyssa Rauton - Burke County High
Makenzie Ciofii - Cross Creek
Austin Beard - Effingham County High
Cheyenne Cooper - Glascock County High
Justin Stevenson - Islands High
Bethaney Fortner - Johnson County High
Kaylee Coleman - Montgomery County High
Nicole Bridges - Thomson High

Area 4 Junior
Amber Miller - Effingham County High
Chloe Lynch - Islands High
Andy Hanson - Jenkins County Middle
Jansen Killian - Montgomery Co High
Everlee Dalton - TJ Elder Middle

Area 3 Senior
Tucker Felton - Bleckley County
Sydney Dyer - Crawford County
Blair Morgan - Harris County
Rachel Dyer - Heard County
Nick Nelson - Jones County
Connor Johnson - Locust Grove
Justin Turner - Marion County
Katie Keen - Northside High
Madison Watson - Peach County High
Lizzi Neal - Perry High
Payton Lee - Pike County High
Sierra Cannon - Union Grove

Area 3 Junior
Hadden Powell - Bleckley County High
Chelsea Forrester - Crawford County High
Levi Martin - Perry Middle
Travis Tingler - Peach County High
Hayden Roberts - Upson Lee Middle

Thank you and if you have any other questions please let me know.
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education