From: Laura Williford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Subject: Carroll County Ag Ed Opening
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Stan,

Will you please share the following on the State Ag Ed listserv. Thank you.

Central High School in Carrollton, GA, has an opening for an agriculture
teacher for the next school year. The school is looking for someone with an
agriculture mechanics and animal science focus, but also someone willing to
learn and help grow course offerings with the established program. It is a
12 month contract. The facilities are top-notch along with great
administrative and community support.

The job is currently posed on TeachGeorgia.org (
https://www.teachgeorgia.org/jobDetail.aspx?id=75349). Feel free to send me
a notification of your application and resume, if desired.

If I can be of any assistance and answer any questions about the program,
facilities, or application, please feel free to contact me at any of the
information listed below.

Best,

Laura Williford
Agriculture Education