Dear Agriculture Teachers,

We will be renewing the AgEd teacher leadership committee beginning this summer at the GVATA conference. This is a valuable committee that will be asked to serve in an advisory role to the leadership team of Georgia AgEd. I hope you will consider submitting your name to be considered to serve on this important committee. The names of the committee members will be determined on May 28th and announced before June 1.

If you are interested in being considered to serve on this committee, Please complete this request for information found at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1E5HGQ3IonLRvHt7FxtcvZgTmcPMNbUdOO8b20MaztB4/viewform

As always, I am so proud to be associated with such an outstanding group of professionals. THANK YOU for being the best teacher in your school system.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East