---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Woodard, Julie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Free Teaching Resources Now Available on FFA.org
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 *Visit My Journey on FFA.org*

My Journey content has been updated!  Check out all the tools, tips and
lesson plans that are ready to use. Need a quick *natural resources
activity* that guides students through online research or a *career
activity* for use with *Career Cruising*?  Then look for these lessons and
more on the Explore <https://www.ffa.org/my-journey/advisor-explore> page.
What about a *literacy strategy* that can be used with any lesson or a
video and worksheet to help students *stand out in an interview*? Take a
look at these activities on the Build
<https://www.ffa.org/my-journey/advisor-build> page. Need a quick activity
on *texting etiquette *in a professional setting? Check out this lesson and
more on the Connect <https://www.ffa.org/my-journey/advisor-connect> page.
Did you miss the resources made available last month?  Don’t worry, they
are available on our Archive pages
<https://www.ffa.org/my-journey/advisor-archive>. All of these resources
are available for *free* within My Journey, so log in to FFA.org
<https://www.ffa.org/home> today to make your planning a little easier.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education