---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Woodard, Julie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Free Teaching Resources Now Available on FFA.org
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Visit My Journey on FFA.org

My Journey content has been updated!  Check out all the tools, tips and lesson plans that are ready to use. Need a quick natural resources activity that guides students through online research or a career activity for use with Career Cruising?  Then look for these lessons and more on the Explore page. What about a literacy strategy that can be used with any lesson or a video and worksheet to help students stand out in an interview? Take a look at these activities on the Build page. Need a quick activity on texting etiquette in a professional setting? Check out this lesson and more on the Connect page. Did you miss the resources made available last month?  Don’t worry, they are available on our Archive pages. All of these resources are available for free within My Journey, so log in to FFA.org today to make your planning a little easier.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

Agriculture Education Mission