Hello everyone! This is Linda Purvis from the University of North Georgia, Gainesville campus.

I am taking a poll as we are planning to possibly host a student hands-on Poultry 101 day during the 2015-2016 year. It will be an all day event on a Saturday from 9-4 (Date to be determined) but I'd like to know what everyone might be interested in and how many of you would be interested. Our hope is that this event would help prepare students for poultry judging and/or get them interested in Poultry. We will also provide career and college info. Please use the following link for the survey. Feel free to email me any questions!
Please take 5 min to do the survey for me, before May 25th. Thanks!!

Survey link: :https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MH26KVT?

Thank you!

Linda B. Purvis, MS
Biology & Poultry Science  Professor