Please share any students showing GCCPA calves.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: GCCPA <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:00 AM
Subject: GCCPA Field Day and The Heat is on Summer Preview
To: [log in to unmask]

Mark your calendars for the GCCPA Field Day and The Heat is On Summer Preview.
May 29-31, 2015 Tifton, GA
You're invited to the
GCCPA Field Day and
The Heat is On Summer Preview
GCCPA Field Day and The Heat is On Summer Preview
Mark your calendars and make your plans to attend the annual GCCPA Field Day and annual membership meeting on Saturday May 30th.  Then stick around for The Heat is On Summer Preview.  GCCPA Field Day is limited to current GCCPA tags calves and the Summer Preview is open to any calves within the age requirements.  Thank you for ADM Alliance Nutrition for serving as our main sponsor!

A great big THANK YOU to Tad Harper and Carl Nichols for helping plan this year’s event.  Entry forms, schedule, and directions can be found on the GCCPA website.  We encourage everyone to come participate and support the youth that purchase GCCPA calves.  It is sure to be a fun-filled weekend!  Don't forget your silent auction donation!

In conjunction with the Field Day we will conduct our annual membership meeting.  It is scheduled for Saturday afternoon at 12:30 pm.  We have a few items to discuss and need to vote on the slate of officers and directors for the year.  Bring your ideas to share or be sure to contact a member of the board with your thoughts! If you are interested in serving as a director, please contact Carole.

Entries are due by May 18th

  2015 GCCPA Field Day and “The Heat is On” Summer Preview
Tift County Ag Center – Tifton, GA
Tentative Schedule of Events
Friday, May 29th
12:00 pm-7:00 pm           Barn open for early arrivals
5:00 pm-7:00 pm             Early check in

Saturday, May 30th
7:00 am – 9:00 am          GCCPA Field Day check in
10:00 am                            GCCPA Field Day Steer and Heifer Show
10:00 am                            Silent Auction Opens
12:30 pm                            Lunch / GCCPA Annual Membership Meeting
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm         Check-in for Preview
6:00 pm                              Jackpot Showmanship Showdown (Combined for both shows)

Sunday, May 31st
9:00 am                               The Heat is On Summer Preview – Steer Show, Heifer Show
Georgia Club Calf Producers Association | 863 Effingham Hwy | Sylvania | GA | 30467

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]
Update Profile/Email Address | Privacy Policy
Unsubscribe Safe Unsubscribe

Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

Agriculture Education Mission