We are excited to post entry / rule information to kick off a new cattle show season in Georgia and highlight the GCCPA awards.  The Georgia Junior Cattlemen's will host the GJCA field day the morning of Thursday, July 9th.  The Georgia Jr. Simmental Association will host their Summer Roundup on the afternoon of Friday, July 10th.   Please check their respective websites for more information on those events.

All information about the 2015 Georgia Junior Beef Futurity is posted at the following link:  http://gaaged.org/livestock

Please share this information with your show cattle friends in Georgia and friends outside of Georgia. We made several rule updates for this year's show.  Please read through all show rules before submitting entry forms.

New things to look for in 2015 Futurity Rules:
** Updated heifer age rules (to reflect 2016 State Heifer Show age requirements).
** Updated heifer breeds (Charolais record heifers are eligible with proper registration papers).
** No butt fans or port-a-cool fans.  All fans must be attached to a tie panel
** Chute tags will be required to be purchased for $25 per chute; will be handed out when you pick up stall assignments.
** Please read through rules for specific wording on 2015 Futurity rules.

Please contact one of the show superintendents with questions.

Carole Knight
Heather Shultz
Christa Steinkamp
Ricky Wheeler