It is my pleasure to announce 2015 Beef School, will be held June 22-24 in Carrollton, GA at the Carroll County Ag Center!   Beef School is an excellent opportunity for your students to work on all the basics of working and showing their own show calf.  We will cover the basics of nutrition, hair care, showmanship, ethics, and grooming.  Please share this information with your students & parents.  We are excited about Beef School being offered this year & look forward to working with you & your students this summer.

There are 3 different applications attached:

Student application

Students who plan to attend Beef School with their own calf.

Teen Leader application

Students who have experience showing & working beef show projects, who would like to serve as a teen group leader

Adult Leader application

Adults who would like to attend with their own students or even come on their own to work as an Adult Leader during Beef School.

Please contact Jason Duggin, Jacob Segars or Christa Steinkamp for more information.

**Please also note that any 4-H members attending must complete the Georgia 4-H Code of Conduct and Medical Release.  All FFA Members must complete the Code of Conduct and Medical Release Attached to this email.

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education
Curriculum & Technology Director
216 Four Towers Building, UGA