The Georgia Junior Swine Boosters is seeking motivated students ages 15-20 as of Aug. 1, 2015 to act as youth ambassadors. The selected junior board will be representing the GJSB at jackpot shows, meetings and banquets throughout the year. Selected members will be expected to uphold the following responsibilities:
• Members will be expected to attend and act as a GJSB representative at NO FEWER than 4 shows.
• Members will be expected to attend or conference in to all meetings (inability to do so must be reported at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, with the exception of emergencies)
• Members are expected to uphold an ethical manner. You will be a role model and representative of our organization and should act as such. Misconduct can lead to removal of position.
• Members will be assigned to GJSB responsibilities. You will be expected to uphold your commitments. Failure to do so can lead to removal of position.
• There will be a scholarship given to one junior board member each year.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Junior Board of Director Advisors
Ms. Jody Cravey Ms. Lindsey Hayes
Applications need to be sent to: Jody Cravey @ [log in to unmask]
Or mail Jody Cravey,
GJSB Junior Board of Directors Advisor
5716 Rhine Hwy,
Eastman, GA 31023
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE EMAILED OR POSTMARKED BY JUNE 15, 2015.