Thank you for submitting applications for SLC scholarships.  The applications have been judged and here are the 2015 recipients:

1.   Kriegan Allen, Lowndes Middle
2.   Taylor Ayers, Ware County High
3.   Karli Barber, Pine Grove Middle
4.   Jonathon Brand, Feagin Mill Middle
5.   Rylie Chamlee, LaFayette Middle
6.   Anthony Colter, Hahira Middle
7.   Sarah Davis, Central of Carroll
8.   Court Hambrick, Echols County
9.   Brittany Hampton, Wilcox County
10.  Andrew Hayes, Habersham Central High
11.  Brandi Herrin, Ware County High
12.  Jillian Jarvis, Loganville High
13.  Dalton Johnson, Eastside High
14.  Johnny Martin, Jefferson City
15.  Amber Miller, Effingham County High
16.  Kylie Miller, Effingham County High
17.  KeAndre Parks, Putnam County
18.  Hope Peacock, Alcovy
19.  Joseph Shedd, Jones County High
20.  Morgan Taylor, Gordon Lee High
21.  Shelby Taylor, Gordon Lee High
22.  Sydney Truelove, Habersham Central High
23.  Savannah Vickery, Morgan County High
24.  Gavin Wise, Wilcox County
25.  Tyler Wise, Wilcox County
26.  Grant Wright, East Jackson Middle
27.  Cheyenne Young, Washington-Wilkes

Checks for these members' remaining balances will be sent directly to the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center.  If something changes, and your student does not attend, please let us know immediately so we can award the scholarship to another FFA member.

I would like to recognize and thank the following generous donors who contributed to the Foundation for camp scholarships.  These donors made these scholarships possible for our students:

B & J Timber
David Burton
Carrell Farms
Matt Chambless