If you have a state winning proficiency award or a Gold emblem National Chapter Award application that will be moving on for national judging this summer, please plan to return your final applications to the State FFA Office no later than Friday, June 26. If you plan to return to your application(s) to your Region office, please turn them in earlier so that the region office can submit them to the FFA office on time.

A work day will be planned for mid-June to offer help on both proficiency award and national chapter award applications. That date will be announced this week. I realize that finding a date that will work with everyone's schedule will be difficult. If you are not able to attend the work session, please call on me or you Region staff for help with your applications.

Remember, all state winning proficiency applications and Gold emblem National Chapter Award applications are due (in final form) to the State FFA Office by Friday, June 26.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA