---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 20, 2015 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge

Good morning,

Due to recent questions about ages on the teams, we have decided to extend
the deadline for entries until *NOON* on Friday, May 22. We will now accept
teams that have 2 seniors (students who were in 11th or 12th grade for the
2014-2015 school year) and one student that was in 9th or 10th grade for
the 2014-2015 school year. Please call if you have questions – 478-474-6560.

Entries need to be faxed (478-474-5732) or emailed to [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

*Bailey K. Toates*

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002