---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 20, 2015 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge

Good morning,

Due to recent questions about ages on the teams, we have decided to extend the deadline for entries until NOON on Friday, May 22. We will now accept teams that have 2 seniors (students who were in 11th or 12th grade for the 2014-2015 school year) and one student that was in 9th or 10th grade for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call if you have questions – 478-474-6560.

Entries need to be faxed (478-474-5732) or emailed to [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Bailey K. Toates

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002