Teachers,

This is just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline to submit to me your suggestions for changes to CDE and Award guidelines. A committee of teachers and staff will meet next week to update the guidelines. The review committees will have a lot of work to do in a very short amount of time. If you want to make sure that your idea or suggestion is heard, I suggest that you submit your feedback to me in writing using the attached form.

Keep in mind that the committees are meeting to discuss guidelines, not dates of CDE and events. Please be as clear and specific as possible with any changes that you suggest, including the rationale for the change. If you have questions, please call me.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA