---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Subject: State Livestock Show Materials

Dear Teacher:

Tag order forms and a draft copy of 2015-2016 Rules and Regulations for State Shows are posted on the Ag Ed Webpage at:

http://www.georgiaffa.org/livestock/

RULE BOOK:

We have posted a draft copy of the rule book.  As far as I know, it is correct, but if you served on the livestock rules committee, please look at your section and let me know if anything does not look right.  In a week or two I will make any corrections and post a new copy.

TAGS:

We have all tags in stock if you want to order while there is still someone at the school to write a check.

Remember you will need Hog tag for the Georgia National Fair in October.  Hog tags are Blue this year.  If you have any of the old Magenta tags left over you can use them for the October Show.   Only Blue Tags can be used for the State show in February.

Entry Deadline for Lambs and Market Goats is August 1.  Lamb and Goat tags are the same and they are PINK.  If you have left over yellow goat tags, you can use those also.  Make sure you enter the color on the entry form.

Ronnie Silcox,

Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602