---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Williford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:12 PM
Subject: Ag Position - Carroll County
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa - Would you send the following email on the State Listserv please?

Thank you,
Laura

----

To whom it may concern:

Central High School in Carrollton, GA, has an opening for an agriculture teacher for the 2015-2016 year. The school is looking for someone with animal science and agriculture mechanics focus, as well as someone willing to learn and help grow course offerings with the established program. It is a 11 month extended day-extended year contract. The facilities are top-notch along with great administrative and community support.

Feel free to send resume and references as soon as possible to [log in to unmask]

If I can be of any assistance and answer any questions about the program, facilities, or application, please feel free to contact me at any of the information listed below.

Best,

Laura Williford
Agriculture Education
Central High School