From: Johnson, Emily [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 4:47 PM
To: _All State Staff
Cc: Crabtree, Dale; Hazlett, Mandy
Subject: 2014 National FFA Band, Chorus and Talent Applications

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. Please note that the applications for 2015 National FFA Convention Band, Chorus and Talent are now live on www.ffa.org  on the Band, Chorus and Talent page as well as within the toolbox of the student, instructor and state staff sites. Promotion for these applications will be listed in Pulse, on Facebook and Twitter and through LPS staff. An email will also be sent to those who signed up on www.ffa.org requesting to be notified when the applications were available.

In order to apply, members will need to fill out an online application, submit an audition video, and pay a $25 application fee. Applications are due Friday, July 10, 2015. Members will be notified of their application status by Friday, August 14, 2015.

If your state hosts talent acts to perform during your state convention, please feel free to share with members the opportunity to compete in the National FFA Talent Competition. The Competition will take place for all members accepted to National FFA Talent. Members will perform in 3 different rounds and the winner will be announced at the FFA Dance on Friday, October 30. Attached is a flyer promoting the National FFA Talent Competition, which you are welcome to share with talent performers at your state convention.

If you have any questions regarding the National FFA music programs, please feel free to let me know. I am more than happy to help.

Have a great evening! Emily

EMILY JOHNSON

Event Manager

National FFA Organization

P  |  317-802-4350

F  |  317-802-5350

E  |  [log in to unmask]

          FFA.org

6060 FFA Drive, P.O. Box 68960, Indianapolis, IN 46268-0960

                  Premier Leadership-Personal Growth-Career Success