I have just sent out the last of the 74 requested Area Banquet invoices. If
you were expecting one and have not received it, or if you notice a problem
with your invoice, please let me know as soon as possible.
We would like for all payments to be made on site (please do not mail). If
you are planning on paying in cash, please note that we will not be set up
to make change. Also, at this point, you are expected to pay the amount on
your invoice even if your numbers drop.
We are expecting 342 at the Area 1 Banquet and 397 at the Area 2 Banquet.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602