Da: Cristina Miceli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Inviato: luned́ 9 marzo 2015 20.17
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Next Conference on Ciliate Molecular Biology in Camerino

Dear Ciliate Community Members,

The organizers of the 2015 Conference on Ciliate Molecular Biology  that will be held in Camerino, Italy, from July 10 to 16, 2015 are pleased to inform you that the registration at the conference is now open at the new website: http://convegni.unicam.it/cilmolbiol2015/ . At the webpage previously indicated (http://cost.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr/?q=content/ciliate-molecular-biology-2015) there will be a link to the new webpage. The deadline for registration and abstract submission is May 31st ,2015.

On the website you will find also detailed information about venue, transportation, accommodation and programme. The closest hotel to the venue may not have rooms for everybody. If this is your preference, please register soon. Abstract submission can be performed separately, after registration. Also invited speakers are invited to register. We are collecting funds to perform as much reimbursements as possible. The website contains indication of possible contacts. Please, do not hesitate to send emails for clarifications.

Looking forward to seeing you in Camerino, we send our best regards,

Cristina Miceli,
Jim Forney,
Linda Sperling,
Sean Taverna