Please note that the OIE parking lot will begin a resurface project the week of June 8th. This could last as long as 1-2 weeks. All visitors to OIE have been asked to park in the J.W. Fanning Institute lot at 1240 South Lumpkin Street until the resurface project is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience during your visits to OIE.

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html