Hello Everyone,

If you are visiting the Office of International Education today (OIE), please use the side entrance to the building, facing Brittain St.  Our parking lot is being resurfaced and the paving crew is in our parking lot today. They have asked that everyone use the side entry of our parking lot today.  Thank you.

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura A. Paris

Education Abroad Advisor

University of Georgia

Office of International Education

1324 S. Lumpkin St.

Athens, GA   30602

(706) 542-2900

http://international.uga.edu/education_abroad/

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html