Don't forget about the $500 CASH INCENTIVE the Sporting Clays Tournament
committee is offering to the chapter who helps us get the most teams for
our upcoming Sporting Clays Tournament!!

I have attached a flyer, sponsor/team registration form, and a Georgia FFA
Fact sheet for your use when asking people to register or sponsor the
tournament. When they mail in their information, please ask them to include
your chapter name on their registration form so we can give your
chapter credit.

The tournament is Friday, August 14, at Big Red Oak Plantation in Gay,
Georgia. There is no age limit on the tournament. FFA Chapters are
encouraged to participate also!

Deadline for all info to be turned in is August 3rd!

Thanks,

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation