Reminders from Dr. Silcox

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Subject: Livestock Show Reminders - Lamb & Goat Entry Deadline August 1
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Reminder:  *Lamb & Goat Entry Deadline is August 1.*

Please take a minute and log in to your account before Friday afternoon
just to make sure you can get in and are not having problems with the
system.

The entry site where you enter Lambs and Goats for the state show in
October is:

https://secure.georgia4h.org/juniornational
<https://secure.georgia4h.org/juniornational/eventmanager/managerdefault.cfm>

 If you are having problems, please call or e-mail.

I will be in the office most of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I
have some student advising sessions, but if you call or e-mail and I am not
in, I should be able to get back to you in a couple of hours.

 Online entries are now available for the 2015 Georgia National Fair
Livestock Shows.  www.
http://georgianationalfair.com/livestock-competitions/
That is where the exhibitor would enter Steers, Beef Heifers, Dairy Heifers
and Hogs for the October Georgia National Fair.

  Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602