The YF Livestock Show will be held August 21 and 22 at the Georgia national
fairgrounds in Perry. All Young Farmer teachers are asked to attend and
help run the show.  Phil made out a work schedule and I sent it out
already. If you didn't get it, please let me know and I will get you one.
The deadline for livestock entries is rapidly approaching. The deadline is
August 7 without a late fee.  August 18 is the final day any entries will
be accepted. ANY ENTRIES POSTMARKED AFTER AUGUST 18 WILL NOT BE ENTERED OR
ALLOWED TO SHOW.  Entry forms  and rules can be found on the young farmer
website.   Thanks.

John Allen Bailey
GYFA Executive Secretary
478-494-8705