From: Donna Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 7:36 PM
Subject: GSSA Auction Item
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Christa,

Hope you are all doing well.  We have a set of Gallagher Livestock Scales
that will be auctioned off at the annual meeting/banquet.  I am attaching a
document I really would appreciate if you could send it out to your
listserv in hopes of getting some interest in it.  Let me know if you need
any other information.

Donna
Donna Lowery Priest
GSSA Secretary-Treasurer