Hello floral designers!

Attached is the registration list that I have complied for the state wide
floral design clinic, that you entered. The clinic will be held August 15th
and 16th at the FFA Camp in Covington. Please review this list and check
your information.

Also Mrs. Kathy in our office is working on invoices. Please be prompt with
your payment to her. The address to send your pay is:

South Region AG ED Officer
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore HWY
Tifton, GA 31793

This payment NEEDS to be paid as quickly as possible so that floral
material can be purchased. If you have any questions please feel free to
call or email me.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at the clinic!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *