Begin forwarded message:

From: Haley Analise Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 2, 2015 at 7:03:46 AM EDT
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UGA Block & Bridle Goat Show and Lamb Show

Good morning,

Attached are the entry forms for the UGA Block & Bridle Summer Goat Classic and Summer Lamb Classic. The Goat Show will be on Saturday, August 29th and the Lamb Show will be on Sunday, August 30th. The entry deadline is August 3rd. This is Block & Bridle's first time hosting a goat show so we are extremely excited about this upcoming set of shows.

If there any questions please feel free to contact Haley Cook at [log in to unmask] or 706-302-3019.

If you could please distribute over the listserv, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Haley A. Cook

University of Georgia, Class of 2016

Agribusiness, B.S.A.