---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ray Moorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Subject: SOUTHERN SELECT SHOW PIGS
To: Ray Moorman <[log in to unmask]>

Here at Southern Select Show Pigs we value your business and try our very
best to supply the highest quality and healthiest show pigs available.

Because of my age I have decided to reduce the sow herd. In order to
provide the numbers and quality of showpigs, we teamed up with Mr. Terry
Shaffer (Shaffer s’ Gold Rush) Albany, Indiana, to help supply many of the
pigs we will be selling.  His health and vaccination program is almost
identical to mine.  Many of the pigs we have been successful with in the
past have come from *Shaffer‘s Gold Rush *Boar Stud.

We will still be producing our own but have Gold Rush pigs here also.

If you need pigs give me a call and I will give you the availability of
both.

Prices will be about the same.

Thanks, Ray

Cell:   229-402-1200